jueves, 18 de junio de 2015

storm

I used to say
that I didn't want to be a beautiful girl
but I did
I wanted to
as much as every girl
like me is taught
that she's to be beautiful
that she's not to fuck
that she's to behave
that she's to talk
but not too loud

anyway
I'm not that girl
I'm not a girl
either

I'm the person that screams
and cries when the rain comes
the person that licks blood
the person that pursues life
to the core
of existence
I'm the person that doesn't know how to write in English
I'm a storm
rising
slowly 
over the dreams I once had
over the life I thought I didn't want to have
over the times I screwed myself

all the experiences
all the words
all the kilometres I've run or slept in a bus
all of this
all of you
all of me
do
matter




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario